News Today ... I'm blocked from google blog ... I don't know why
Britain Hands Out Guides to Illegal Migrants Reminding Them Not to Rape Women ... Comey Throws Wife Patrice Under the Bus ... Army is offering 4 bonus days off to play Grand Theft Auto for soldiers who reenlist ... Block People from Praying Outside Abortion Centers ... Muslim Wins California US House Special Election ... If a Cop Says “Sit Tight for Me,” Say THIS ... Personal bankruptcy filings are surging ... Walmart Posts Weakest Sales ...
Britain Hands Out Guides to Illegal Migrants Reminding Them Not to Rape Women The British government is handing illegal immigrants a n...
-
America vs. Somali Muslim Restaurant https://old.bitchute.com/video/hRHwBXEh7oQE/ ...
-
Does Not Burn, Rot or Mold . Why Did They Stop Using It? (HEMP) https://old.bitchute.com/video/G4BEctat8LCf/ The warfare is real ...
-
If Cops Say I'll Call For a K-9 https://old.bitchute.com/video/zPmc2fyYrZjT/ EMERGE...
-
I Confronted the MUSLIM Spineless Chief of Police - Jake Lang I confronted the MUSLIM spineless Chief of Police ‘Issa Shanin’ today beca...
-
And these people vote? https://old.bitchute.com/video/0NeF01gHf9h6/ I pledge allegiance to the Corporation https://old.bitchute...
-
Britain Hands Out Guides to Illegal Migrants Reminding Them Not to Rape Women The British government is handing illegal immigrants a n...
-
She wasn’t just teaching him a lesson, she was preparing him for life … https://old.bitchute.com/video/cl0Kabl3taPu/ Let Rapist Rape...
-
89% OF “AVOCADO OIL” FOODS USE FAKE ADULTERATED AVOCADO OIL https://old.bitchute.com/...
-
Thailand school shooting - 14-year-old boy went on a shooting rampage after killing his grandparents https://old.bitchute.com/video/MVx...
-
They Need a Signature … “For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money” - Isaiah 5...








