Special Forces Belgian Malinois K9 is trained to walk backwards and guard his soldier's back
Marilyn Manson meets with the CHURCH of SATAN Anton LaVey
DARIÉN, PANAMA - Military-aged Middle Eastern men Headed for the U.S. (11-4-2023)
$40,000,000,000 in Unrealized Losses Hits JPMorgan Chase As Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup Face Exposure to US Treasuries
JPMorgan Chase has quietly revealed tens of billions of dollars in losses on securities, according to a new report on the company’s overall balance sheet.
House Speaker Mike Johnson's 'adopted' 40-year-old BLACK son Michael Tirrell James in court on charges of running illegal cannabis business and possession of brass knuckles - as it's revealed rap sheet goes back to 2003
- Michael Tirrell James, 40, told DailyMail.com he would 'probably be in prison' if it wasn't for new House Speaker Mike Johnson
- Johnson and his wife Kelly first met James while volunteering for a Christian ministry in Louisiana and took him in two years later when he became homeless
- James was in court this week and has a rap sheet dating back to 2003 that includes drug-related and other petty crimes and has served time in jail
- Michael being a black American and Jack being white Caucasian. They have different challenges. My son Jack has an easier path. He just does.' (DUH!)
Just Stop Oil Lunatics Take Hammers to 17th-Century Painting Inside London National Gallery
Deranged leftist climate change activists were arrested after destroying glass protecting a 17th-century painting inside a British museum.
The incident unfolded Monday inside London’s National Gallery as two members of the far-left environmentalist group Just Stop Oil used emergency rescue hammers to smash a glass protective case covering artist Diego Velázquez’s “The Toilet of Venus,” AKA “The Rokeby Venus.”
Gun Battle as California Homeowner Defends Family
Germany: Teen Girl Raped by African Migrant in Parking Garage
Authorities arrested an African man suspected of raping a teenage girl in a parking garage in Germany last week, according to reports.
The shocking incident unfolded at around noon on Wednesday in Munich.
Circumcision Ritual NY rabbi kills babies with herpes after sucking the baby’s penis
Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale's 'manifesto' leaked: Trans murderer vowed to kill 'privileged white kids' at Covenant School
- Steven Crowder leaked photos of the manifesto on Twitter and his podcast
- Nashville PD had refused to release the information despite media requests
- Hale, 28, shot and killed six people including three young kids on March 23
- She was shot dead by police within 14 minutes of launching her attack
- They purport to show Hale's plan for the day that began with breakfast at home, included lunch, and a 10-minute 'final video' which has not yet been made public.
Ted Cruz again claims Democrats are lining up Michelle Obama to replace Biden - and will announce her run for president at the convention next summer after brutal polling shows president trailing Trump in five swing states
- Republican Sen. Ted Cruz again said that he believed the Democrats would try to swap in Michelle Obama for President Joe Biden at next year's convention
- Cruz appeared Monday on Fox & Friends and was asked to respond to comments made by Obama adviser David Axelrod
- Axelrod said that Biden should 'ponder' dropping out, as new polls show him trailing former President Donald Trump in most swing states
Horrifying moment woman, 23, films her boyfriend shooting her dead: Gunman rushed his lover to hospital claiming she had been killed by thugs before cops found video on her phone
- Ielly Alves was shot dead by her boyfriend, Diego Fonseca, at a home in Jataí - a city in northeastern Brazil - on Saturday night
- Alves was filming Fonseca aiming his gun at her when he fired a shot as the recording came to an end
- Fonseca drove her to a hospital and told police that man aboard a motorcycle had shot at them
There's no way...
Jewish man Paul Kessler is killed during duel Israel and Palestine rallies at California intersection as his wife is left in 'a state of total shock'
- Paul Kessler was caught up in rival rallies in Thousand Oaks, California, Sunday
- The 69-year-old is said to have fallen backwards and hit his head on the ground
- Harrowing online footage showed him lying on the ground with a pool of blood
- He was taken to the hospital on Sunday but died of his injuries the following day
DHS officials created a 'disinformation group' at Stanford University to help censor American's speech on social media ahead of the 2020 election, bombshell emails reveal
- The House Judiciary Committee said the Election Integrity Partnership was created to censor speech from conservatives leading up to the 2020 election
- A new report revealed emails from members of the group and social media companies asking them to flag and take down posts
Acapulco residents attempt to pick up the pieces after a record-breaking hurricane damaged 36,000 businesses as it tore the Mexican resort apart
- At least six business have reopened in recent days in Acapulco after Hurricane Otis devastated the city
- Bars and restaurants have limited themselves to offering menus with foods that are easy to prepare and drinks
- The hurricane damaged 36,000 and caused at least $20 million in damages
DeSantis Gave ‘Women’s Spirit’ Award to Trans Man, Calling Him ‘Shining Role Model’ & ‘Mentor & Advocate to Children’.
Governor of Florida Ron DeSantis, a self-styled enemy of woke culture and politics, gave a women’s community spirit award to a transgender activist for the biological man’s contributions to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the Sunshine State last year, lauding the man’s “shining example of a positive role model,” and referring to him as “Ms.”.
New House Speaker Mike Johnson hires Pharma lobbyist to join his staff
News reports indicate that Dan Ziegler, a Washington lobbyist counting among his clients PhRMA, Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Amgen, will join House Speaker Mike Johnson’s office as policy director.
WHO warns painful mosquito-borne disease will become a major threat this decade: 'We need to really prepare'
- Sir Jeremy Farrar said hospitals across the region should start to plan for disease
- He warned cases would 'take-off' as mosquitoes advanced steadily further north
- READ MORE: Florida warns dengue fever cases are on the rise
Google Abandons Building 15,000 Homes In San Francisco
The complete and total destruction of San Francisco and the surrounding area, consisting of streets overrun by drug addicts and corporations and retail establishments simply giving up on the city, is almost finished. Thanks, liberals!
The latest chapter in the once great city’s demise came this week when Google pulled out of a $15 billion investment in Santa Clara County that would have built 15,000 homes, according to Gizmodo.
Insurance Industry Execs ‘Alarmed’ by Surge in Deaths Among Young People — But Stop Short of Blaming COVID Shots
Executives at the largest insurance companies in the United States are alarmed that teenagers, young and white-collar Americans in the prime of life are inexplicably dying at a record pace, causing a “monumental outflow” of death claims and drag on profits that is shaking the industry and causing some to take a fresh look at the problem.
Home Depot Founder Calls Biden A “Dunce,” Says President Is A “Puppet”
Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus, who has railed against “socialism,” corporate “wokeness,” and the Biden administration, recently spoke with FOX Business Charles Gasparino about why he is in a “particularly pissed-off mood” these days.
“I’ve said this to all of my friends, anybody who would listen: if this election goes the way the last one went, this country will be a Third World country,” the 94-year-old billionaire told Gasparino.
Three Steps To Solving The US Housing Crisis – Kick Out Illegal Immigrants First
HBO’s John Oliver Praises Satanic Group for Offering Abortions Named After Justice Samuel Alito’s Mother
Processing glitch holds up a 'small percentage' of bank deposits since Thursday, overseer says
A processing glitch in the network that processes electronic transfers between nearly all U.S. bank accounts led to delays in settling deposits, some of which remain stalled, according to the private company that operates the system.
The Clearing House Payments said Monday that a technical error on Thursday resulted in some payment information sent to banks with account numbers and customer names masked, preventing them from being processed immediately. TCH, as the company is known, is owned by a group of 22 major banks, including Citibank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.
U.N. Says Opium Supply in Afghanistan Dropped 95% Under Taliban
The United Nations revealed in a study published on Sunday that, under Taliban rule, Afghanistan’s opium supply dropped by 95 percent in one year and the nation’s opiate economy has experienced “near-total contraction.”