Senior DOJ Official REFUSES Questions on Biden Crime Family & Deep State’s Corruption
Beef prices set to surge further as farmers sell off cattle herds
More breeding stock is being sent to the sale barn amid soaring input costs and drought conditions
Now Russia cuts off gas supply to Latvia amid growing energy panic in Europe after supplies to Poland, Finland, Netherlands and Denmark were axed - and some cities go dark to save power
- Russian has cut off gas to Latvia after supplies axed in Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, Netherlands and Denmark
- Many countries have refused to pay for Russia's gas in roubles which is in line with European Union sanctions
- Putin's weaponization of gas supplies has lead to increased prices and growing energy panic in Europe
- He appears to be betting European unity over Ukraine will break before the worst effects are felt in Russia
Killer brain-eating amoeba are lurking in rivers and lakes across America this summer. Experts warn that by the time doctors know what's made you sick, it's already too late
- Naegleria fowleri is a brain-eating amoeba that lives in fresh water around the U.S. and much of the world
- It causes a bacterial infection by entering the nose and traveling to the brain
- Infections are nearly always deadly - killing 97% of patients. There are no dedicated medical treatments
- A parasitic diseases expert told DailyMail.com that the the amoeba is 'rapid, progressive' and 'literally eats the brain tissue'
- He added that contaminated water ingested through the nose gives the amoeba a direct route to the brain, but swallowing water is safe because stomach acid kills the bacteria
- There have been two reported cases of the infection this year, including a 13-year-old boy from Florida who is currently hospitalized after doctors initially diagnosed him with meningitis
- They are among 154 confirmed cases on record since 1962, when the CDC started tracking infections
How Big Banks Are Planning to Force Americans into the ‘Great Reset’ Trap
Twitter ‘Permanently Suspends’ Texas Doctor For Speaking Out Against COVID Vaccines For Children
A Texas physician has been “permanently suspended” by Twitter for speaking out against the COVID injection harming children.
Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, a Houston-based private practice physician, was informed by Twitter on Friday that she’d been suspended for “spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”
UN, World Economic Forum Behind Global ‘War On Farmers’
The escalating regulatory attack on agricultural producers from Holland and the United States to Sri Lanka and beyond is closely tied to the United Nations’ “Agenda 2030” Sustainable Development Goals and the U.N.’s partners at the World Economic Forum (WEF), numerous experts told The Epoch Times.
Indeed, several of the U.N.’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are directly implicated in policies that are squeezing farmers, ranchers, and food supplies around the world.
Babel Talk - Nancy Pelosi, Third In Line To Be US President
Prince Charles agreed to take £1million from the family of 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden for his charity despite objections from advisers
- Charles said to have accepted funds from two half-brothers of Osama Bin Laden
- Agreement made following private meeting between Charles and Bakr Bin Laden
- The payment came despite protestations from his advisers to return the money
- Charles reportedly warned of reputational damage if it became known to public
T20 cricket match is rocked by bomb at International Cricket Stadium in Kabul after grenade explosion kills at least 19
- Afghan T20 match interrupted by alleged suicide blast at central Kabul stadium
- UN Sec-Gen. claims at least 19 killed, contradicting official reports of zero dead
- All players and match officials in Shpageeza League match were said to be safe
- Match reportedly restarted after clean-up at Kabul International Cricket Stadium
U.S. Military Base Is Hosting a Drag Show
Air Force Includes Drag Show In Woke ‘Diversity’ Festival At Langley
California exodus continues, with LA, San Francisco leading the way
Utah's CIA, CFR Globalist DEEP STATE Puppet Evan McMullin Running For U.S. Senate – This Commercial is Running on TV in Utah
New York becomes first US state to declare monkeypox outbreak a DISASTER EMERGENCY: Gov. Kathy Hochul says she’s ‘sounding the alarm’ as Empire State hits 1,400 cases
- New York governor Kathy Hochul has declared a 'state of emergency' because of the growing monkeypox outbreak
- Hochul said 'more than one in four' monkeypox cases in the country are in her state, which now has over 1,400 cases
- She hopes the declaration will convey the seriousness of the outbreak and further focus efforts to combat it
- New York is anticipating 110,000 vaccines from the federal government, of which 80,000 will go to New York City - but Hochul wants more
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams also declared a public health emergency and said 'approximately 150,000 New Yorkers may currently be at risk'
- The disease is currently hitting gay men hardest, with New York home to one of the United States' largest LGBT communities
IT’S ALL A LIE – Where is the ‘Straight-Sex’ Monkeypox Outbreak?
Alex Jones’ InfoWars in another bankruptcy filing
The parent company of Jones’ controversial news site may be looking to limit a massive defamation payout
Reuters reported the filing on Friday, noting that Free Speech Systems had asked the bankruptcy judge not to request the Sandy Hook defamation trial be paused. The families of the victims suing Jones asked a jury on Tuesday to award them $150 million in damages. The bankruptcy filing is likely aimed at reducing this figure.
Attacked and Outnumbered White Guy With a Gun
Pope Francis and Canadian bishops take part in pagan ‘smudging’ ritual invoking ‘sacred circle of spirits’
QUEBEC CITY (LifeSiteNews) – On the fourth day of his Apostolic “pilgrimage” to Canada, Pope Francis joined a pagan “smudging” ritual during his visit to Quebec, partaking in the indigenous practice before delivering a lengthy speech in which he expressed “deep shame and sorrow” for the part played by Catholic Church members in government-funded residential school abuses.
Financial System – Lawless Criminal Control Syndicate – Catherine Austin Fitts
Where have Utah millennials moved? Chances are it's close to home
Harvard University, found that about eight out of 10 young adults live within 100 miles of where they grew up, including almost six out of 10 who live within 10 miles.
The data is based on people born between 1984 and 1992, or between the ages of 30 and 38 this year — a group commonly referred to as millennials. Researchers used U.S. Census Bureau data to gather where a person in this age range was at 16 and then again at 26 to piece together migration patterns.
- Logan (Utah and Idaho): The average person growing up in this area moved 177 miles. About 58% remain in this zone, and another 27% still live in Utah or just north of the Utah-Idaho border.
- Provo: The average person growing up in this area moved 175 miles. About 67% remain in this zone, and another 16% still live in Utah.
- St. George: The average person growing up in this area moved 216 miles. About 53% remain in this zone, and another 23% still live in Utah.
- Vernal: The average person growing up in this area moved 152 miles. About 61% remain in this zone, and another 23% still live in Utah.
Wikipedia Editors Feverishly Change Article on Recessions to Match Biden Talking Points
An edit war broke out on Wikipedia this week over the definition of “recession,” as the Biden administration and the corporate media take the unprecedented step of denying the U.S. is in recession even after two consecutive quarters of negative growth. More than 70 edits to the page about recessions were made before the site locked the entry preventing further changes. The edits successfully de-emphasize the broad consensus definition of recession — two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth — instead parroting the Biden Administration’s talking points.