The Secret Pharmacy Insurance Gag Rule
Is this how unelected globalists at the UN and WEF intend to take away your private property
Muslim Ireland Councillor Says of Dublin Rioters Who Protested Migrant Stabbing Spree, ‘I’d Like to See Them Shot in the Head’
Ireland’s Limerick City and County councillor Abul Kalam Azad Talukder is facing backlash for proclaiming that he’d like to see those who rioted in protest of the migrant stabbing in Dublin last week “shot in the head” or beaten to death by mobs.
Talukder, Limerick County’s first Muslim councillor who hails from Bangladesh, made the disturbing remark on Monday during a Limerick City and County Council (LCCC) meeting.
Senile Biden Tells Random Worker ‘My Marine Has A Code To Blow Up The World’
During a Wednesday visit to Pueblo, Colorado, Sleepy Joe Biden made headlines for yet another bizarre gaffe after he told a plant worker he travels with a Marine who has the nuclear codes that could destroy the planet.
Walking alongside employees of CS Wind, the largest wind turbine tower manufacturing plant in the world, Biden met a worker named Nick who was holding something in his hands.
Biden’s DOJ Targets Trump Supporters on Twitter: Demands List of ALL USERS Who Retweeted, Liked, or Followed President Trump’s Twitter Account
DOJ Special Counsel Jack Smith issued a search warrant for all information related to former President Trump’s Twitter account, including a list of all users who liked, retweeted or followed his posts, heavily redacted court filings show.
FBI Ordered To Turn Over Evidence in Murder of Former DNC Staffer Seth Rich
A federal judge has ordered the FBI to disclose to the court information about suspected DNC leaker Seth Rich’s mysterious murder.
Texas Judge Amos Mazzant on Tuesday ruled the FBI must hand over Rich’s personal laptop, work laptop, a DVD, and thumb drive within 14 days.
Bank of America is shuttering nearly 150 branches nationwide this year
Panama Canal Chaos Might Spread To Suez, Greek Shipping Exec Warns
The giant bottleneck building at both entrances of the Panama Canal might spread to Egypt's Suez Canal. This is according to Bloomberg, which quoted a top executive at Greek shipping firm Angelicoussis Group during a conference in Athens.
WalletHub names the most and least ‘sinful’ cities in the U.S. — with 2 Utah cities making the list
Both Salt Lake City and West Valley City have increased in WalletHub’s ratings for sin over the past year, although one remains in the list of the nation’s top 10 least sinful
Although Las Vegas regularly takes the top spot, there is plenty of shuffling from year to year among the other cities. For instance, Salt Lake City was the 74th most sinful city in America in 2023 — listed among the cities with “most thefts for capita” — which is quite a leap from the previous year, when it ranked 93rd in the country. West Valley City has also seemingly increased in sin, moving from 179 to 174 on the list.
Just in Time for Election: ‘Charlatan’ Dr. Peter Hotez Now Claims that Experts Are Predicting ‘Disease X’ is Coming Which Will Be ’20 Times’ Worse than COVID-19
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Kate Bingham, who served as the chair of the UK’s Vaccine Taskforce from May to December 2020, expressed her belief that Disease X is expected to be considerably more perilous than COVID-19.
Congress demands CDC hands over everything it knows about China's mystery pneumonia outbreak
- The committee is demanding answers from CDC to its questions by December 13
- Outbreaks of the new illness across China were first made public November 21
- READ MORE: China claims a new virus is NOT the culprit in mystery outbreak
Elon Gives the Middle Finger to…
Elon Musk's message to advertisers fleeing X: 'Go f**k yourself' - as he admits responding to anti-Semitic post on X was 'one of the most foolish' things he's done on the platform
- Elon Musk on Wednesday appeared at New York Times' DealBook summit
- Musk told host Andrew Ross Sorkin that his 'actual truth' post was 'foolish'
- Musk on November 15 said an anti-Semitic tweet was 'the actual truth'
How the college degree lost its value: Nearly half of US companies plan to ax Bachelor's degree requirements - after Walmart, Accenture and IBM led the charge
- Some 45% of companies plan to eliminate bachelor's degree requirements
- And 55% said they'd already eliminated bachelor's degree requirements in 2023
- Walmart , IBM , Accenture and Google are among those to have led the charge
Sandy Hook families offer conspiracy theorist Alex Jones cut-price deal to settle $1.5 billion debt for just 6% of what he owes them as he hides behind bankruptcies: 'His time is up'
- Sandy Hook families offered a deal to Alex Jones to settle the $1.5 billion he owes them in damages
- Attorneys said he could liquidate his estate or pay at least $8.5 million per year and half of his income over $9 million per year for the next 10 years
- InfoWars host has filed for bankruptcy and argues he does not have enough money to pay them
Americans are ‘doom spending’ — here’s why that’s a problem
- Nearly all Americans are concerned about the current state of the economy.
- Still, many continue to spend more and save less.
- “Doom spending” may be one way to cope with stress as economic fears mount, however, it comes at the expense of your financial well-being.
Car Dealers Warn Biden: ‘Unrealistic’ Green Agenda Must Be Abandoned, Americans Not Buying Electric Cars
Car dealers across the United States are warning President Joe Biden that his “unrealistic” green energy agenda must be abandoned, mainly because Americans are not buying Electric Vehicles (EVs) as the administration expected.
Denver Airport Installs a Talking Gargoyle That Says "Welcome to the Illuminati Headquarters" (2019)
Satanic Bilderberg Anti-American Henry Kissinger DEAD at 100
Henry Kissinger dies aged 100: Former US Secretary of State passes away at home in Connecticut
- Kissinger, who was a foreign policy behemoth throughout Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford's presidencies, passed away at his home in Connecticut
- Born as Heinz Alfred Kissinger in May 1923, he moved to the United States with his family in 1938 to escape the Nazis
George W. Bush leads tributes to Henry Kissinger: Former President mourns 'one of the most dependable and distinctive voices on foreign affairs'
- The 43rd president said he was grateful for Kissinger's service and advice, but most grateful for his friendship
- Tributes came from across the political divide with New York Mayor Eric Adams recalling 'you could feel his presence when he entered a room'
Spectacular moment Rockefeller Christmas tree glistens in New York City as lighting is attended by thousands - after pro-Palestinian mob brandishing a swastika tried to wreck the ceremony
- Thousands braved the chill in New York City on Wednesday evening to witness the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree being lit up
- Kelly Clarkson entertained the crowds, and then the 80-foot-tall Norway Spruce - 43 feet wide and weighing 12 tons - was lit for the season
- Protesters also gathered near the Rockefeller Center to demand an end to the war between Israel and Hamas, with one holding a swastika placard
Alec Baldwin settles $25 million defamation lawsuit with sister of Marine killed in Afghanistan withdrawal after claiming she was part of January 6 riots
- Actor Alec Baldwin has reportedly settled a defamation case with the family of Rylee McCollum, a Marine who was killed in the Kabul Airport bombing in 2021
- Baldwin made a $5,000 donation to the family at the time via GoFundMe
- The 65-year-old later found out the marine's sister Roice had been at the January 6 Capitol riot, and labelled her an 'insurrectionist' and 'rioter'
Vivek Ramaswamy Exposes Globalist Carbon Capture Plot to Shut Down America
GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy joins The Alex Jones Show to expose the globalist carbon capture plot to shut down America ahead of the worldwide Great Reset long planned by the New World Order.
King Charles at WEF Announces Plan to Kill Millions People
Alex Jones breaks down the evil history of King Charles and tears apart his plan to kill 7 million people.
Rothschild Wants Merger Between Corporations, Governments & AI To “Save Capitalism”
If you’re not familiar with a little organization called the “Council For Inclusive Capitalism,” don’t worry, most people have never heard of it. The group was formed at the height of the covid pandemic; as fear instilled by government officials and the media propagated the news feeds, the majority of the public was rather distracted. The CIC is essentially everything that conspiracy theorists have been warning about for years packaged into a single Orwellian entity, complete with dramatic piano music and a mask of humanitarian philanthropy.
Erdogan: Israel will soon be destroyed
"You can have as many nuclear bombs as you want, but you're on your way out," said Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan told his country’s parliament on Wednesday that Israel would soon be destroyed.
“Right now, I am openly saying with clear conscience that Israel is a terrorist state,” said Erdoğan.
Stupid Colorado healthcare workers Make History, Get Live Ebola KILL SHOT! (11-28-2023)
Denver Health administers 1st shots of Ebola vaccines
In a milestone moment in the Mile High City, on Nov. 27, Denver Health administered the first live Ebola vaccine for preventative measures to some patients, 9News reported.
Mpox kills 600 in largest ever DRC outbreak
Experts warn the strain of the disease behind the new outbreak has the potential to spread worldwide
Nearly 600 have died of suspected mpox in the Democratic Republic of Congo this year, with a further 11,988 infected, in what has become the nation’s largest-ever outbreak.
Romney testifies to House Budget Committee on his proposal to tackle $33 trillion in national debt
"So, unless we fix the fiscal calamity,
we're no longer going to be able to have military leadership in the
world," Romney said, adding that this path has negative effects on
Comments - Considering nobody is buying US Treasury bonds, people are rejecting the dollar, the petrol dollar is pretty much done we are in a mess. There is no other way to maintain our current government's appetite for spending without just printing more money out of thin air and that will only last for a little bit of time. It is said that after Germany's economy collapsed it would take a wheelbarrow of cash to buy a loaf of bread I think we're going to need a semi truck
GOP speculation mounts that McCarthy will exit Congress early
Multiple GOP lawmakers expect former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to step down from his seat before the end of the year, Axios has learned.
Red and blue America square off in clash of the governors
They are ambitious and relatively young leaders whose passionate views about running their large, powerful states offer contrasting ideals on how the deeply-polarized United States should be run.
But Republican Florida governor Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom, his counterpart in Democratic California, will swap social media antagonism for an in-person televised debate Thursday that could be preview the White House race in 2028.