The Woke Credit Score
The Jeffrey Epstein Files: Trove of never-before-seen emails and calendars gives unprecedented insight into late pedophile's network of power and influence that includes Chris Rock, Peter Thiel, Richard Branson and Irina Shayk
- DailyMail.com obtained a trove of Jeffrey Epstein's private calendars and emails that shows the late pedophile's close connections to presidents, prime ministers and royalty
- The documents show that Epstein was in contact with world's elite even after serving 13 months in jail for having sex with underage girls and being labeled a registered sex offender
- Dozens of powerful people were scheduled to meet with Epstein including Irina Shayk, Chris Rock, Wendi Murdoch, Richard Branson, Peter Thiel and more
The Titanic gives up its forgotten treasures: Lost gold necklace made from the tooth of a megalodon shark is discovered in the shipwreck - 111 years after the doomed liner sank
- Stunning gold necklace made of a megalodon tooth has been identified in footage taken during an expedition
- The footage was taken during efforts last summer to take the first digital scans of the shipwreck
- The company behind the discovery says the item was made of a megalodon tooth with gold built into it
Target Boycotts ‘Literally Terrorism,’ Economics Professor Claims
An economics professor on MSNBC claimed the boycotts against Target in response to its LGBTQ campaign for kids are “literally terrorism.”
University of Michigan economics professor Justin Wolfers joined “The 11th Hour” Monday claiming that boycotts against Target’s woke products are a form of terrorism.
Globalists Planning To Launch False Flag Cyber Attack On Power Grid
Just as Alex Jones predicted, mainstream media is now claiming right-wing extremists are going to take down the power grid. Now, when these false flags unfold, the blame will be wrongly placed on people and organizations such as Infowars.
Americans owe $1 trillion in credit card debt
The average interest rate on a new card is 24 percent, the highest figure since the Reaganomics era.
A typical American household now carries $10,000 in credit card debt, by one estimate, another record.
Rep. Chris Stewart plans to resign congressional seat
Utah Rep. Chris Stewart is expected to resign from his 2nd District seat, because of personal reasons, sources confirmed to the Deseret News on Tuesday.
Leftist Deseret News: Do Republicans hate Disney?
Many Republican Americans don’t think very positively about the company
Whether that is the case or not, the dispute between DeSantis, a strong 2024 candidate, and Disney, one of the most successful entertainment giants in the world, continues to take center stage.
The IRS is the 'new Stasi': Republican defectors rip debt plan that STILL gives agency $60 billion to hire up to 87,000 more agents - that could target Americans of ALL incomes
- Congress provided $80 billion in Biden's Inflation Reduction Act
- Biden's deal with McCarthy cuts $1.4 billion and sets two $10b cuts
- But the $60 billion is spread out over a decade, IRS could seek more funds later
- READ MORE: 'Republicans got outsmarted by a President who can't find his pants': The growing list of defectors voting 'NO' on debt ceiling 'debacle'
Could AI soon approve your credit card? American Express unveils plans to use services like ChatGPT to decide whether customers qualify for loans
- The credit card giant said it planned to use the technology to decide whether to approve customers for lines of credit
- American Express also said it could use AI to analyze feedback from customers through its portals and on social media
- It comes as dozens of academics - including the creator of ChatGPT - signed a new letter calling for AI to be regulated
Huge piles of waste that have turned the Himalayas into a gigantic rubbish dump are exposed in shocking video as climbers leave tonnes of trash behind
The waste was discovered on Makalu, the world's fifth highest mountain summit
Dual Submachine Gun
This Hack Could Save Your Life - Fire
Trump blasts his former press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as 'milktoast' after appearance on Fox News and claims she 'deliberately reduced his poll numbers knowing them to be incorrect'
- Former President Trump expressed his irritation with his former press secretary Kayleigh McEnany in a Truth Social posting after she got polling numbers wrong
- He accused her of deliberately sharing inaccurate poll numbers during her appearance on Fox News and described her as 'Milktoast'
- He suggested that McEnany, who was Trump's last press secretary, was aware of the correct polling figures but still chose to share the incorrect info anyway
Nine teens are arrested over vicious assault of three Marines who were trying to stop mob letting off fireworks on Memorial Day
- Orange County officials said four boys and one girl were charged with assault with a deadly weapon on Tuesday and held at juvenile hall
- Another four minors were charged with misdemeanor assault and battery, CBS News reported
- The Marines were brutally attacked along San Clemente beach by a group of 40 teenagers at 10pm on Friday after they confronted them about their behavior
Move over, Robert De Niro! Al Pacino set to join the old dad club at 83 as it's revealed his girlfriend, 29, is EIGHT MONTHS pregnant
- Pacino and Alfallah have been romantically linked since April 2022
- The Scarface leading man is father to three children with two women
- He shares 22-year-old twins Olivia Pacino and Anton James Pacino with Beverly D'Angelo; and Julie Pacino, 33, with Jan Tarrant
- News of the pregnancy comes the same month that Pacino's longtime colleague Robert De Niro, 79, welcomed his seventh child with girlfriend Tiffany Chen
Go woke, go bibbidi bobbidi broke! Male Disneyland employee dressed as a 'Fairy Godmother's apprentice' while boasting a mustache sparks new backlash amid woke row
- Footage of the worker wearing a blue and purple dress as he welcomed a young girl at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Anaheim, California has gone viral
- Critics have hit out at hit out at Disney for allowing a male to wear a costume dress and called it 'inappropriate'
Russia in flames once more as Ukrainian drones and artillery destroy oil refinery and shell border town a day after targeting elite Moscow suburb
- The Afipsky oil refinery in Russia was hit by a suspected Ukrainian drone today
- Ukrainian artillery also struck the Russian town of Shebekino on the border
Russia threatens to launch tactical nukes in response to Ukraine drone blitz on Moscow as rattled Vlad breaks silence
UKRAINE was warned it faced nuclear attack today after drones blitzed Moscow - sparking blasts “within earshot” of Vladimir Putin’s home.
GLOBAL BIOWARFARE: U.S.-run biolabs aren’t just in Ukraine: They’re also deployed in Africa and Asia-Pacific regions
73 and 80 years old Anti-Abortion protestors were Attacked outside of a Planned Parenthood
Two Pro-Life Advocates Beaten Outside Planned Parenthood in Baltimore
Video Examines Methods of Agitators, Provocateurs Who Attacked Police on Jan. 6
An investigative video circulating on social media attempts to identify several provocateurs and agitators in the Jan. 6 crowd who provoked police to attack innocent civilians.
Twitter user Tank Man provides a detailed breakdown in the video presenting slowed-down clips and commentary revealing the agitators’ methods of assaulting officers.
DHS Intensifies Targeting Of "Right Wing Extremists"
The propaganda would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous
The DHS is again ratcheting up the rhetoric against “right wing extremists” in a newly released report. The actual report cites extremists “adhering to a range of ideologies” but CBS (and other establishment media) automatically translated that into “Right Wing Extremists.” Really? DHS says they get this shocking intel from “online chatter” but that there is no imminent threat.
Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang gets a rockstar welcome in birthplace Taiwan as charismatic founder says his firm's revolutionary AI chip will allow ANYONE to become a programmer - just by SPEAKING to the computer
- Jensen Huang, the chief of chipmaker Nvidia Corp, is only the second U.S. CEO after Jeff Bezos to lead a $1 trillion company they founded
- The 60-year-old Taiwanese-American on Monday spoke at the Computex forum in Taiwan
- He introduced a new AI supercomputer platform called DGX GH200, aimed at building generative AI models, which will allow anyone to program a computer
'No one is listening to us': Santa Clara residents speak out against developer's denser housing project
SANTA CLARA — A developer's revised request to rezone a tract of land on Pioneer Parkway for higher-density housing was recommended for approval by the Santa Clara Planning Commission on Thursday night.
Of the 17 residents who spoke during the public hearing, 16 voiced opposition to the proposal. The other resident had a question as to whether a future owner would also have to abide by whatever zoning decision was made, to which City Attorney Matt Ence responded and said they would.
Utah, feds inch closer to Emery County land exchange
Utah and federal land managers are inching closer to a land exchange that would impact more than 200,000 acres of state and federally managed lands across the Beehive State.