Cain KILLED on a Ventilator
Maverick former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain DIES of Covid-19 - after going to Donald Trump's notorious Tulsa rally WITHOUT a mask being diagnosed nine days later
Nurse from New York Hospital Respirators/ Ventilators are the most common cause of death in the pandemic
Mormon group The Killers launch investigation after sound engineer claims she witnessed drunken girl being by sexually abused by tour crew who were called to dressing room when it was their turn to have sex with her
- Female sound engineer took to Twitter earlier this week to share her allegations
- Claimed she witnessed woman being abused backstage during US tour in 2009
- She also detailed how they were given an extra $50 if they got groupies to give crew members oral sex
- None of the band members have been implicated in the alleged assault
'There are those in power who are doing their darndest to discourage people from voting': Obama excoriates Trump and compares him to George Wallace during eulogy for John Lewis and calls for new Voting Rights Act 'to truly honor' civil rights icon
52 percent of white Americans believe it is wrong for an athlete to kneel during The Star-Spangled banner, compared to 48 percent who say the protest is acceptable.
The Juárez Cartel is being sued in a United States federal court in North Dakota for the November 2019 massacre of nine women and children in northern Mexico.
Donald Trump doubles down on threat to delay the election saying it will be 'CROOKED' if it happens on November 3 - as top conservative calls him 'fascisitic' and demands immediate impeachment and removal
- President Donald Trump doubled down on his threat to delay November's election, citing concerns mail-in voting could lead to a 'rigged' result
- 'We're asking for a lot of trouble,' Trump said
- Steven Calabresi - the prominent co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society - said Trump's call for a delay was ground for impeachment
- And Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other top Republicans shot down his suggestion to delay the November election
- McConnell said election will happen on November 3 as scheduled
- 'We'll cope with whatever the situation is in the election on November 3 as already scheduled,' he said
- Trump suggested delaying the November election until 'people can properly, securely and safely vote'
- His pronouncement came after news U.S. economy had its worst quarter ever
- '2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???,' Trump tweeted
- Trump does not have power to delay election, that takes an act of Congress
Hong Kong postpones elections by a year, citing coronavirus
I’ll say it straight out: Wearing masks is stupid, senseless, silly, sophomoric and downright servile. There’s not a doctor in the country who doesn’t know that masks are absolutely worthless when it comes to preventing the spread of a virus. And if your doctor is truly stupid enough to believe otherwise, you need to find another doctor—FAST.
'I can't help but think that if I hadn't been wearing a mask so much in the last 10 days or so, I really wonder if I would have gotten it.'
'It’s weird to be forced to wear something'
Salt Lake City school board votes to start year with online classes instead of in-person
becoming the first district in the state to usher in an online school year.
UTAH State law 62A-4a-201 states"
The state recognizes that:
(i) a parent has the right, obligation, responsibility, and authority to raise, manage, train, educate, provide and care for, and reasonably discipline the parent's children; and
(ii) (ii) the state's role is secondary and supportive to the primary role of a parent.
(iii) (e) It is the public policy of this state that parents retain the fundamental right and duty to exercise primary control over the care, supervision, upbringing, and education of their children."
COMMENT: …School isn't a place to dump your kids while you go to work.
Before the first game in 141 days was played, the teams reminded the world that even as the season begins again, they are going to continue to push for change.
One Marine dead, 8 missing after training 'mishap' off California coast
“We are deeply saddened by this tragic incident,” said Col. Christopher Bronzi, commanding officer for the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit.
"mishap" with an amphibious assault vehicle off the coast of Southern California on Thursday…Fifteen Marines and one sailor were inside the vehicle for the training exercise near San Clemente Island on Thursday, when they reported taking on water at about 5:45 p.m., the release said.
Big Tech Continues To Toy With Congress